Rana Creek Ranch: This incomparable and beautiful property is the largest private holding in Carmel Valley. It consists of 14,000 acres, including owner, manager, guest and staff residences, agricultural buildings and a 2900 ft private air strip. Property includes 12 legal parcels. Primarily agricultural with cattle grazing (300-450 head) and horse facilities. This private ranch is 7 miles from Carmel Valley village and 19 miles from Carmel-by-the-Sea and the world famous Pebble Beach golf links.
Steve LaVaute of Carmel Realty Company
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Estates & Homes of Monterey County,
Vol. 15, Issue 05, Page 6.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven
- Trash Compactor
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Satellite Dish
- Fire Alarm: Fire Alarm
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof, Tar & Gravel Roof, Tile Roof
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Parking: Guest Parking, Off Street Parking
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Alarm System: Security Fence
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Hardwood Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Breakfast Room, Fire Alarm, High Ceilings, Storage Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- MLS Area: Upper Valley, Cachagua
- Fence: Fenced, Security Fence
- Sewer Utilities: Existing Septic
- View: Mountain View, Valley/Canyon Views
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Lot Size: Stream/Brook on Property
© 2018 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.